On Saturday February 8th at about 3PM in the afternoon I had the honor of meeting Rik Palieri. Rik started the interview by telling me that a lot of people think they know him, but they really don’t. He wanted to share a little bit more of his life story, tell us all about his upcoming book, “Banjo Man” and discuss the power of storytelling.
- banjo.net – Rik’s Website
- Folk Talk Music Hour Facebook
- The Road is My Mistress – Rik’s First Book
- Songwriter’s Notebook – Rik’s Show on VCAM
- Vermont Barn Dance Facebook
- Vermont Barn Dance Info
- Read more about Rik here and here
Recording Date: Saturday February 8th 2020
Recording Location: Guardhouse Studios / Burlington Talks Studio
Recording Weather: High of 34, low of 20, the day after the BIG snow storm.
Episode Length: 1:42:30
Episode Number: 12
Show Notes Link: burlingtontalks.com/rik-palieri
Short Link: burlingtontalks.com/12